FinTech Catalyst Program
Real-world product testing is a part of the CMFG Venture process. All CMFG Venture testing is done by Filene Research Institute—a nationally recognized research leader with a proven testing methodology. Will your product or service deliver as promised? Here’s how we find out.
Select partners go through a rigorous testing process to determine the following:
A proven testing methodology
Filene has a long and successful track record of innovation testing in the marketplace. Filene has played a key role over the last 5 years in the creation, launch, and testing of more than 15 products and service innovations in over 100 credit unions across the US and Canada.
The Filene process
- Speeds time to market
Product testing structure
For each product, the Filene team:
- Creates a unique hypothesis to test
- Supports a roughly six-month testing process
- Tests each product at 5-12 credit unions (of varying asset sizes, locations and consumer demographics)
- Offers ongoing support to participating institutions throughout the testing period
- Gathers participant insights and research data and compiles a testing summary that includes next step and launch recommendations for viable products.